#ProductiveTip: If you’ve missed your suhoor, here are 6 quick tips to remain productive:
1. Don’t panic: Calm down, pray Fajr, read some Qur’an. You’ll be fine!
2. Don’t obsess over it: Avoid constantly reminding yourself during the day that you missed suhoor, that you only had one meal last night, etc. Just having these thoughts is enough to drain your energy and give you an excuse to be unproductive.
3. Get on with your day: An athlete once said, “There’s nothing more powerful than a made up mind.” Make up your mind to be productive, talk to yourself like an athlete, and get on with your day!
4. Nap if you need to: If you feel super hungry, then take short naps/breaks to help yourself pull through the day.
5. Keep yourself busy: Ever had one of those Ramadan days that went by so quickly? Chances are you spent that day either super busy or doing something you really enjoyed. Try to do the same here and you won’t feel that you even missed suhoor at all,
6. Make dua to Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala to help you during the day. Remember the verse “It is You we worship and You we ask for help” (Al-Fatiha. 1:5). If we’re fasting for Him then let’s ask Him to help us with our fasting and to perform it correctly, whether we miss suhoor or not.
Courtesy: Productive Muslim